Computer Publishing Concepts has been a trend-setter in customer-driven, affordable, high-quality web design and corporate ID since 1992, and is devoted to continuing that effort.
CPC has some of the most value-added services and prices in the industry, while still being of the utmost in high-quality. The benefits to you are enormous!
Some of the benefits our web site clients will enjoy include:
- A clean, well-conceived, professional-looking web site that is easy to read, navigate within, and can be integrated with various Internet marketing techniques such as social media and blogging and e-mail marketing.
- A draft of the web site in progress will be made available for client inspection.
A web site that can be updated upon request.
- The opportunity to reach out to additional clients when they want to communicate, by making your web site mobile device compatible. We can do this either through the web site design itself, or by utilizing third-party sites such as DudaMobile.
Internet marketing clients can enjoy these benefits:
- Search engine optimization (SEO) that gets results.
- Assistance with setting up and maintaining social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google +, and more.
- Development of inbound marketing, either through CPC or one of its marketing partners. This includes blogging, social media marketing, e-mail marketing, and strategies to bring people into your site such as free consultations, development of e-books and other publications that your business can promote to your clients.
Some of the benefits our graphic art and corporate ID clients will enjoy are:
- Eye-catching logo development, which can be done from the initial thumbnail sketches to the roughs, to the final design.
- A similar, complete, look, from business card to web site. This look and feel can be applied everywhere.
- A similar message, to capture the attention of your clients and keep them.
Many of these concepts can also be applied to promotional items.
- CPC can work with a commercial printer of your choice, and work with that printer to ensure client satisfaction.
- Drafts will be made available to the client for inspection.
To learn more about these services and why you should do business with Computer Publishing Concepts, contact us with the contact information at the bottom of this page.